posted Sep.19.14 at 12:05 am

GEKIGA YUUUUUKO!!!!!!!

That is all.

SUPER ART FIGHT TOMORROW!!!!

This Saturday, Super Art Fight returns to the Ottobar! This marks my return to the Ottobar since I missed show 100. I was gutted that I missed out on the SAF prom so I've been so very looking forward to coming back for the Beach Bash. Seems like our Ottobar shows are regularly selling out so you best get your tickets now or get to the venue early on Saturday. It's going to be fucking awesome!

↓ Transcript

MOUSE OVER

It's totally because of the targa.

PANEL 1

Bodie is crestfallen.

BODIE

But… the formats… targa? Do you need a targa?

GEKIGA YUKO

Heh. Targa.

PANEL 2

The employee looks down at her hand.

GEKIGA YUKO

Your voice. The hesitation. The fear.

PANEL 3

She slams her hand down on the desk.

GEKIGA YUKO

THESE ARE NOT THE WORDS OF A HERO!

PANEL 4

Bodie is absolutely stunned.

Tagged: GEKIGA YUKO, bodie

The Shameful, Shameful Blog

Impact is Back

Sep.16.14 02:21 pm

Impact returns to Super Art Fight at the Ottobar this Saturday!!!

2 Alternatives to the Big Show

Aug.06.14 11:45 am

It's con season which can be kind of a hassle for creators. So here are two alternatives to trying to get into that big show.

BACKEND IS GO!

Jul.23.14 09:21 pm

Big shout out to Erin from Hiveworks for hooking up the new backend! Things work a little differently now. The bloggy blog will still be on the page even when you click over to make a comment on the comic. And there might be some other odds and ends that a slightly different. But overall, things should work like they have been.

YP BACKEND MIGRATION

Jul.23.14 02:18 am

The Hiveworks team is hard at work migrating the YP comic CMS into something less crazy then the Comicpress madness. As a result, you’ll notice a few 404′s if you click around here as well as comments missing on some posts. Those have been sucked into the new system and will be back up once we’re able to finalize the migration. Hopefully, everything will get sorted out soon.

I’ve been meaning to update the website for a while now, but the WordPress/Comicpress combo has too many pieces that I’d need to change in order to refresh everything. There are so many bits that are connected with so many other bits that it’d be like digging for gold to make the changes I want.

The new system is more streamlined which makes things easier for me and actually loads a whole lot faster which makes things easier for you! So please excuse the mess while things are a chugging.

The Many Paths to the Top of Mount Comics

Jul.16.14 12:00 am

Some thoughts on the many different ways to make money drawing pretty pictures.